Clinical Optometrist – Pediatric optometrist
He was born in Thessaloniki and graduated from the School of Optometry, University of Bradford, U.K.
He was trained at “Vision and Sports” at School of Optometry, University of Bradford, U.K.
He was trained in clinical and pediatric optometry at the School of Optometry, University of Bradford, U.K.
He became Fellow optometrist in pediatric optometry – orthoptics at Pediatric Ophthalmology of Greece (ICO certified training center in pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus).
– BSc (Hons) – Bachelor Degree in Optometry, University of Bradford, UK
– MSc – Master’s Degree in Clinical Pediatric Optometry, University of Bradford, UK
– First prize for a research study at the 54th Panhellenic Ophthalmological Congress (2021)
– First prize for a research study at the 55th Panhellenic Ophthalmological Congress (2022)
– First prize for a research study at the 56th Panhellenic Ophthalmological Congress (2023)
Research – Publications – Teaching
– ”Vision and Sports”, Diploma thesis
– “Visual Processing in Dyslexia and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)”, postgraduate study
– Participation in research protocols of clinical studies
– Participation in numerous scientific conferences in Greece & Abroad
– Teaching in undergraduate and postgraduate programs
Member of scientific societies
– International Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Council (IPOSC)
– Greek Association of Optometrists
– Hellenic Academy of Optometry
– Voluntary activity with the scientific team of “Pediatric Ophthalmology Greece”, supporting 14 institutions for children with chronic diseases on a non-profit basis.
– Voluntary action of medical care in undeveloped Greek islands.