She was born in Athens and graduated from the Medical School of the University of Thessaly.
She completed her residency in Ophthalmology at the University Ophthalmology Department of University of Düsseldorf (Hospital Evangelisches Klinikum Niederrhein)
She became Fellow in Pediatric Ophthalmology – Strabismus (children & adults) & Neuro-Ophthalmology, at Pediatric Eye Center of Greece (Accredited ICO Fellowship Center), Greece.
She became Fellow in Pediatric Ophthalmology – Strabismus (children & adults) & Neuro-Ophthalmology, at the Department of Pediatric Ophthalmology – Strabismus, University Hospital Aachen, Germany.
She was trained in modern techniques of Ocular Ultrasound, University of Iowa, USA.
- MD – Medical School Degree, University of Thessaly
- FICO – International Ophthalmology Diploma
- First prize for research study at the 54th Panhellenic Ophthalmological Congress (2021)
- First prize for research study at the 55th Panhellenic Ophthalmological Congress (2022)
- First prize for research study at the 56th Panhellenic Ophthalmological Congress (2023)
Research – Publications – Teaching
- Published scientific articles in Greek and international scientific journals
- Participation in research protocols of clinical studies
- Writing chapters in scientific books
- Participation in numerous scientific meetings in Greece & Abroad
- Teaching in Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs
Member of scientific societies
– Ophthalmological Society of Northern Greece (Board member)
– Hellenic Society of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus (EEPOS)
– Hellenic College of Ophthalmologists
– International Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Council (IPOSC)
– European Pediatric & Strabismus Society (EPOS)
– Hellenic Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery (HSCRS)
– European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
– Deutsche Ophthalmologische Gesellschaft (DOG)
- Voluntary action with the scientific team of “Pediatric Ophthalmology Greece”, non-profit supporting 14 institutions for children with chronic diseases
- Voluntary medical work in remote Greek islands.